Saturday 29 May 2010

Arnie

Having been a fan of Arnie's film career since I saw him in Twins, I turned my attention to the days when he was better known as the Austrian Oak. I'm now totally addicted to oiled men flexing and straining in speedos, I can't walk past a Holland and Barrett without salivating over the Whey Protein model.


There is no better way to begin than with the man who took the Mr. Olympia title SEVEN times. SEVEN TIMES PEOPLE.

Arnie is the ultimate bodybuilder for me:

57 inch chest: CHECK
Dense and defined back: CHECK
Apollian physique: CHECK
Sharp abs: CHECK
Sexy accent: CHECK

I mean I could go on.

But compared with the bodybuilders of today, Arnie really does stand out. I mean who would place Dorian Yates, a freaky, bloated gut and roid-loaded overdeveloped body in front of Arnie?



Nope didn't think so.

The Golden age of Bodybuilding is where it's at for me, the likes of; Richard Baldwin, Chris Dickerson and George Eiferman and Arnie. Those guys had class. And body, not just in physique but also in their moustaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment